Updates, redesigns, things like that

Hello, everyone.  SOTSOGM, to the extent it's ever updated, has a new address (sotsogm.blogspot.com), a new look, and a slightly new moniker.  Update your feeds if you still care, and blame "Weird Al" Yankovic for making your lives difficult re: something I've been thinking about and studiously avoiding for years now.

I don't always agree with the world, but sometimes even when I'm not sure I agree, I have to contemplate the basic principle of "Who the fuck do I think I am and where do I get off?" which is one of the basic commandments of human existence (or ought to be) after "Treat other people the way you want to be treated."  If the rest is commentary, as I've heard, "Who the fuck do I think I am and where do I get off?" is definitely on the commentary track somewhere; it should be in the first few minutes.

Cheers and love, everyone.  I'll try to post more often.

Comments

Popular Posts