Happy Thanksgiving!

Really, that would be about all I'm dropping in to say.

I didn't post an entry yesterday.  No, not by accident.  I decided, "I have nothing particular to say here today, and I'm not just going to do a filler post."  A bit liberating, actually.  First day I've missed, not counting the era right after the car accident when I only had one hand.

But I couldn't leave today blank.  It's Thanksgiving, here in the States, where we celebrate being around to celebrate, basically, and do it by watching TV and eating, which makes it sound like a Thursday, but it's not.  It's a day we give thanks, though to an unbeliever like myself, that's just in kind of a general, "Hi, universe, thanks for not smiting me today" kind of sense.

Anyway.

The ScatterKat and I will be roasting a duck and chilling.  I hope those of you who are off today will enjoy it with your loved ones and/or with delicious comestibles.  And those of you who are in strange exotic countries like Canada?  Well, I hope you have an excellent Thursday.


Comments

TimBo said…
Well, thank you, I am having an excellent day. So far I've enjoyed the day with loved ones and expect some delicious comestibles at dinner this evening. I hope to also enjoy your day and aren't smitten by the universe.
Anonymous said…
Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your duck :)

Lorraine
dylann andre said…
Happy thanks giving.good to hear this!
TimBo said…
ewic i want to tell u someting
u made gwampa vewy sad
he just sits in the kwoset wit a bwanky on his head
sometime he kwys and say why wont ewic wite not even a video
i am vewy hungwy
and the baby is kwying 2
and jonah wan away but i dont care becaws he hits me
if u make my gwampa stop kwying i will give u my wed car with 3 wheels that work
if u dont u r a poopy hed
max
Eric said…
I can't help being a poopy head, Max. It's just my nature.
TimBo said…
I apologize for allowing Max to use my computer unattended. What he says is simply not true. His red car has only two working wheels.

Popular Posts