Elvis and Mori

[ INSERT PHOTOGRAPH WHEN AVAILABLE]


I would love to provide you fine readers with a photograph of my cat, Elvis, and the ScatterKat's cat, Mori, doing something adorable, like cautiously sniffing one another, flirting, shyly eating in the same room, whatever.

Alas.

Alas, alas, alas. Also, alas. Did I happen to mention, "Alas"?

I think we can make this work, though. My idea, which I'll suggest to the ScatterKat when she is more awake, is, we can put Elvis' food and litterbox underneath our bed, since he's apparently decided to live there. Oh, and some cat toys, naturally. Maybe even a little lamp so he can still sun himself.

I'll let you know how that goes. Everything, I mean; including the conversation about relocating the litterbox.

And I was worried about Mori adjusting to the new regime....

Comments

Phiala said…
I could offer you all kinds of probably-useless advice on co-locating the felines, but it all boils down to two things: make sure they each have their own space AND their own litter boxes, and wait. For a long time.

Popular Posts