Pimping my girlfriend...

...'s blog. Sheesh. You people have to let me finish.

ScatterKat actually started the blog a couple of weeks back, but wanted me to wait for her to post again before I did the traditional friendly pimping of the blog. And I didn't really want to put her on the spot; I mean, I don't have an enormously wide readership or anything, but didn't necessarily want to subject her to a dozen people descending upon her new blog like pigeons on Tippi Hedren.

Sadly, her latest entry as of this writing relates to the recent death of a friend of hers. But go drop by, pay her a visit, say hello if you want. You'll find her over here.

As for my latest posting, I may come up with something more today or I may just drop in again tomorrow with another embedded vid or something. Lazy Thanksgiving weekend here in the states and all that; staying away from the stores like they're skeezy roadside motels run by Anthony Perkins' mom. Cheers.



Comments

Popular Posts