Indecisive Sunday potpourri musical performance with kitchen sink

So I couldn't think of whose music video I wanted to pop up here today. Which makes this one perfect for the indecisive: Dave Grohl, Little Steven, The Boss and Elvis Costello performing a song by The Clash as a Grammys tribute to the late Joe Strummer. Why pick one artist when you can have everybody and they're all awesome, basically, is what I'm thinking here.





We'll wrap up the "Ask Standing On The Shoulders Of Giant Midgets" this week, plus I may get around to telling you what I thought of Green Lantern, which I saw the other night with the Significant Other. In the meantime, hope you're having a lovely Sunday afternoon!




Comments

Janiece said…
You need a much better moniker for your love. Significant Other is so eighties.

You should have a contest and let US make suggestions. Oh, yes, you should.

Popular Posts