Quote of the day--politicians who learned rhetoric from Star Trek episodes where Kirk destroys a computer with a logical paradox edition

Any ad which quotes what I said on Sunday is a falsehood, and because I have said publicly, those words were inaccurate and unfortunate, and I'm prepared to stand up and--when I make a mistake, and I'm going to on occasion, I want to stand up and share with the American people that was a mistake, because that way we can have an honest conversation.



But... but if quoting you accurately is a falsehood, then the quote wasn't accurate... but if the quote wasn't accurate... it wouldn't be what you said... but if it was what you said... it wouldn't be accurate... but if it was quoted accurately then it was a falsehood... but if it was a falsehood, it wouldn't be accurate... but if it was accurate, then it was a falsehood... but if it was a falsehood--


--ERROR! ERROR! ERROR! ERROR! DANGER! SYSTEM OVERLOAD! DANGER! ERROR! SYSTEM OVERLOAD!


Yep. The man's brilliant. In his mind.






Comments

Five-HUNDRED? No, you can't do that Kirk -- it's inhumane!

Dr. Phil
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dan said…
Can I point my finger at Newt and whistle to make him go away?
WendyB_09 said…
Dan, we've been trying to do that very thing here in Georgia for many years. And like a bad penny powered by the Energizer Bunny, he keeps showing up and showing up and showing up...

Popular Posts