Quote of the day--it's a helluva time to be looking for a new job edition

"This hasn't come through in the news reports, but I'd say 85 to 90 percent of the staff doesn't believe what [end-of-days prophet Harold] Camping says. We're coming to work next week."

-an unidentified employee of Family Radio,
as quoted by Justin Elliott, "Live from the end of the world",
Salon, May 20th, 2011.


Employees should be advised that while yesterday was a paid day off, Rapture time must be logged as vacation or accumulated sick leave (or both). See Wanda in HR if you have any questions or need forms.


Comments

Leanright said…
I've got such a bad cold right now, I think Rapture would be the only thing that would make me feel better....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHCdS7O248g

Now THAT feels better!
Eric said…
Dammit, Dave, that's tomorrow's post.

Ah well, I guess that was inevitable. It's still going up at six, however. :)
Leanright said…
I'm such a Rapture-Killer!

Sorry about that!

Popular Posts