Call it fluff and unite against it if you want...

May 18th, 2011: Strangeness. Okay, this is the post from May 12th, 2011, which ended up being mislaid in the Blogger madness on that day, when Blogger went read-only and lost tons of posts and comments. This filler post went up because I was at a conference and then was sucked into the cybervoid; that part I understood--computers crash, things go wrong, files vanish. What was weird is that it shows up as a draft today on the 18th.

I guess that would be great if this had been my epic exegesis of my really deep thoughts about the ineffable profundities of the great mystery of the enigma, but I was out of town and this was a filler post. But it's back, I like Aimee Mann, and the hole in the Giant Midgets timeline is vexing (I've updated daily for several years now with only a few missed posts--most, if not all of them, back when I had a broken wrist in 2009), so I'm re-posting and post-dating this. Cheers.

Oh. The post title, by the way, references comments made by Jim and Nathan under the May 11th filler posts; I think Jim's is still there but Nathan's was lost to posterity.

Call it fluff and unite against it if you want...

...but I'm in Raleigh, NC, attending a conference, plus I'm suffering from some awful writer's block I'm afraid, and this is an old Aimee Mann song, "Pavlov's Bell":









Comments

vince said…
Ain't nothing wrong with some Aimee Mann at any time.
Work-related conferences will suck the will to live and creativity right out of you, won't they?

redring: say it in a creepy, deep, scratchy monotone a bunch of times. Look! In the mirror! It's gnirder!!!!!

What? It was my captcha.

Popular Posts