Scott Adams is a choad

I'm laughing my proverbial ass off: Dilbert creator Scott Adams has been busted creating a sock puppet to talk about how awesome he is.

Really? Yes, really. Good gods, what a choad.

I just wanted to pop this up on the blog because I'd featured the Dilbert creator in a "Dumb Quote Of The Day" post a couple of weeks back. A couple of regulars even suggested, basically, that I'd given Adams too much credit as a thinker. Which is apparently pretty accurate--I mean, how dumb and insecure are you if you have to go around creating imaginary friends to vouch for how cool you are? And it's also amusing, as P.Z. Myers notes, that Adams' response to being caught acting like a jackass is to blame the readers who caught him for not getting the joke.

Ah, but see, Mr. Adams, we totally get the joke. The problem is that you're the punchline.



Comments

Horrors! I thought I knew every word that is unacceptable for use in polite company. I had to look up choad. My new favorite word.
Anonymous said…
Scott Adams is a certified jenius and way above your intellijence level. You shouldn't be kritsizing him. Also he is very funny.

PlannedChaos
Tom said…
Scott Adams had to use a sockpuppet. Obviously, no one else knows how awesome he is.

I'm sure he thought he was Dilbert. Now he stands revealed as the PHB.

Popular Posts