In an Interpol kind of mood...

Okay, so I won't argue with anyone who suggests Interpol have been listening to waaaay too much Joy Division in the course of their career, but, hey, I find they're a great band to write to, among other things. And I don't think I've ever posted any of their stuff.

But: dilemma! I could go for the cool, kinky, decadent video that epitomizes the Interpol sound but might be a little off-putting, or I could go with the straightforward, fairly conventional music video.

Or... I guess I could do both. It is my blog, isn't it.... Hmm....

Starting with the relatively conventional, here's "Barricade" from last year's eponymous Interpol:






...and from the same album, the a-little-more-outré "Lights":






What's not to like about a woman in latex? And anyway, it's totally scientific: that's exactly how beetles reproduce, I saw it on the National Geographic this one time.



Comments

Popular Posts