This week in blog--a business announcement

This week is going to be fucking awesome for me--I fly out to Austin tomorrow for SXSW. I hope and plan to cover it while I'm there--hey, that kind of thing is fun for me, because I'm a geek--but posting may be erratic, I just don't know yet. As in, I might have no posts until I get back home, I might have several posts a day, I might have nineteen posts one day and zip the next; I just don't know.

In the meanwhile, feel free to treat this as an open thread or whatever, and if I don't get a chance to pop in after all to tell you about some awesome band I heard, gear I saw or presentation I attended, well, have a most excellent week!




Comments

Steve Buchheit said…
Ooo, SxSW, cool. Have fun. You wouldn't by chance be going through Atlanta around 1ish?
Eric said…
'Fraid not, Steve: I'm taking Jet Blue and connecting in New York.
WendyB_09 said…
Eric dear, you live in NC. I hope they were giving away the tickets that are forcing you to go NORTH to NYC and then turn around and go back SOUTH and WEST to get to Austin.

And Steve, next time you have a layover in Atlanta, let me know. If there is enough time I'll come down to the airport and I can meat you at the main terminal.
Eric said…
Wendy: I know, I know! But I decided to forego a more direct flight where I would be treated as cattle in favor of one out-of-my-way and with layovers in New York on an airline with a reputation for treating customers well and for having decent amenities. Hopefully that was a wise choice, but we'll just have to see whether JetBllue gets me there with my luggage....

Popular Posts