If you like it, then you shoulda put a ring of limbs on it

So, uhm, some band released an album last week. I'm, like, not totally "hip" anymore, like the rocking kids like to say these days, but I think it might have been Arcade Fire.

I kid! I kid!1 It was Radiohead! They even put out a video:






Or maybe it was this one, which wasn't nearly as good a video although I like this song a lot more:




Hope you're having a spaztastic bowlerhatawesome Saturday. I might be meeting a friend from high school I haven't seen in close to fifteen years, brunch or coffee or something. What are you up to?




1I love Arcade Fire, but the fact that the best album nominated for best album of the year* won doesn't change my opinion of The Grammys**; still, it's some funny shit watching Bieber fangirls and Eminem fanboys get riled up about the whole thing.



*I liked The National's High Violet more, but like that had a chance in hell of even being nominated.

**They're a big fucking joke. Did you have to ask?




(Also, yes, I realize that everything in this post is one-to-two weeks old--which is dead and buried in Internet terms. It's fucking Saturday, give me a break, eh?)



Footnote!



Comments

vince said…
About 6'1".

(I know it's lame, but as you pointed out, It's fucking Saturday, give me a break, eh?)

I'm alternating between work and cleaning the apartment. I've done the dishes; cleaned the coffee pot, the top of the stove, the blender, the jar that holds the tea bags, and the toaster; I've done some dusting and general wiping of things that are dusty/dirty/have cat hair on them.

Yes, I lead an damn exciting life.

By the way, I think you have a bit of a footnote fetish. Not being judgmental here, just making an observation.
jamie said…
Fuckity fuck fuck, managed to mix Arcade Fire up with Alexis on Fire, (they're both Canadian, sue me) which makes me look like a twat when I blather on about how I saw them in concert one time...

Also Radiohead eh? sounds interesting, must investigate further.

And for the weekend I'll be resting to prepare for university which starts Monday. Do I make you feel old? I hope I make you feel old. :)
Eric said…
Basically, the pair of you make me feel old and short. Thanks, y'all.

Popular Posts