An open letter to Jackson and Love Ovie

My Proposal To You And For You Only !!!‏

Jackson Ovie 7:21 AM


From: Jackson Ovie (jackson1ovie@ymail.com)
Sent: Thu 1/20/11 7:21 AM
To:


My Proposal


I would love for you to help me and my younger sister; we are looking a God-fearing person. Let me introduce myself to you. My name is Jackson Ovie and my younger sister Love ovie from Liberia, my consignment containing $45 million dollars is in the United States. The consignment was to be delivering to Mr.kelly smith but we lost him.

The consignments are presently in States. The consignment gets to States through the help of Dr.Dilbert Andy. He got to the States and clear the consignment from the Airport, he called Mr. Kelly Smith to give him the description to is house for the delivery, but his house maid answered the call and told Dr.Dilbert Andy, Mr. Kelly Smith hard a cancer (Leukemia) which lead to his death.

Please I and my sister seek for your assistant; I want you to stand as our God parent / beneficiary to retrieve the consignment from the diplomat. Please when you call the diplomat you will tell him that you are calling in respect of Jackson Ovie and her sister consignment that is in States. Let him know that you have discussed with me immediately.

Please, contact the Diplomat on time and let me know through mail.

Thanks and God bless you.

Jackson Ovie and Love Ovie.


Dear Jackson and/or Love Ovie:

Thank you for your missive. I am sorry to hear about your consignment of $45,000,000 USD being mislaid due to the tragic death of Mr. Kelly Smith from his cancer.

Unfortunately and regrettably, in reviewing your e-mail, I have discovered that it contains certain deficiencies which will make it difficult for me to assist you in these matters. Indeed, your e-mail contains absolutely no contact information whatsoever other than the e-mail account you sent your message from! It certainly doesn't give me any contact information for the diplomat you wish me to consult with; I'm not sure if Dr. Dilbert Andy is the name of the diplomat or a third-party intermediary, and in either case there's no address or phone number for him. Just as crucially, your request doesn't include any information I could present to Dr. Andy or another party to the transaction, nor does it include a mailing address for me to use to contact you after I've spoken to the diplomat (or Dr. Andy, if he's not the diplomat). Hence, I am forced to respond by way of this open letter, and to humbly request your:

1) Full names
2) Address
3) Direct Phone/Fax:
4) Company Name:
5) Profession:
6) Age:
7) Marital Status:
8) PIN numbers:
9) Bank account/routing numbers:

I also must respectfully request that you have no other contact with any other person in these matters and keep them confidential from this point forward. I have been informed by reliable sources that there are individuals in my country who would try to mislead you or cheat you. They are not authorized to deal with you and are not looking out for your best interests.

I will, of course, also need your confirmable bank draft for $150.00 USD to cover any initial outlays, payments to appropriate local officials, basic nonrecoverable fees, licenses, clearances, etc. I realize that this may be an inconvenience or difficult for you, but you should be aware that the $150.00 USD confrirmable bank draft does not actually cover full costs and fees in this delicate matter and I am already fronting you a major portion of the fees and charges in your matter. I would be prepared to front you the entire sum of costs and fees, however my agents in this matter will expect to see signs of good faith on your part and the confirmable bank draft for $150.00 will be a small tender of good faith when I approach those who will be in a position to help me negotiate custody of your consignment from Dr. Andy and/or other parties.

I will also reassure you that nothing about this transaction is illegal. I must caution you, however, that efforts to negotiate with someone other than a trustworthy party by myself could be seen by my government as a violation of anti-terrorist and/or money laundering statutes, and that I have been assured personally by Mr. Robert S. Mueller III, Director of the Federal Bureau Of Investigation, that the Anti-Monetary Fraud Division is seriously investigating consignments such as yours to make sure that there is no violation of American laws. Please remember: I am to be your only proper contact in future transactions in order to avoid an ugly circumstance.

Thank you very much for your anticipated cooperation in advance in this matter, as I urgently await your response.



Sincerely,
R. Eric VanNewkirk,
Standing On The Shoulders Of Giant Midgets















Comments

Popular Posts