Five photos: Boxing day walk in the snow edition

Off and on for the last week the weathermen had been calling for snow on Christmas Day, off and on, sometimes saying it was a sure thing and then sometimes it wasn't, until Christmas Eve when everyone began saying yes, it would happen, and lots of it for this part of the country. And it finally did come, falling from Saturday evening through this morning.

I thought I'd take a walk with the camera, have brunch if Boudreaux's was open and it was alright if it wasn't. (They were open and I had a nice tasso ham-egg-and-cheese sandwich.) Here are five of the photographs I took in the neighborhood today:










Comments

Leanright said…
Absolutely beautiful. I've not been able to walk in snow in my hometown since I left Connecticut in 1976. I'd say how great it might be, but what is it they say?

"Be careful what you wish for".

Thanks Eric...great pics.

Popular Posts