Quote of the day

In a comments thread over at Cesca's blog, "goatboyslim" has finally found the outer limit of having an elected leadership that demographically represents the American public manifesting in the teabagger movement:

First, women demanded direct representation in Congress. Then it was African Americans. Then Hispanics. Now what we're seeing are the Stupid Americans demanding their own representatives in Congress. Does it make me a bigot if I say no, Stupids, you may not have your own Senator, or Representative? Because I don't feel bigoted.


Me either, "goatboyslim." Me either.



Comments

Janiece said…
That's because you're a member of the masturbating effete elite.

Smarty pants.
Eric said…
A member of the masturbating effete elite? Hmm... that sounds like the kind of thing a witch would say.

Speaking of which (witch?), has anyone offered to see if Christine O'Donnell weighs the same as a duck? I think the public has a right to know, even if it would tell us more about Christine O'Donnell than we know about the President.
Leanright said…
I want a vote from the liberal gallery:

Who's smarter, a) Sarah Palin, b) Chritine O'Donnell.

Choose only one. (Unless you want to choose c) Leanright.

I'll be in the corner "taking care" of some "personal business" while you discuss.
Eric said…
Congrats, Dave, you win that one hands down. Not sure it's anything to be proud of, though; if you really wanted to make it hard, you shouldn't have offered the out.
Leanright said…
I guess it took a smarter man to figuer out the err of my ways. You're right...Should have stayed out of THAT one.

*dips face in egg*
Leanright said…
And of course I follow that up with poor grammar. Shit. Not my day.

Popular Posts