An open letter to MR. Martin Hudson

CAN I TRUST YOU??..?,,.,.,,‏

From: MARTIN HUDSON (m1mhudson@yahoo.co.nz)
Sent: Fri 8/13/10 5:29 AM
To:


Fund Manager: MR. Martin Hudson
The Mercantile Investment Trust plc.

I am MR. Martin Hudson one of The Portfolio manager of The Mercantile Investment Trust plc.a group of JP Morgan INVESTMENT INTERNATIONAL. I handle all Investor?? within my management portfolio Direct Capital Funds (there investment funds).


As a routine every investor gets the percentage profit or dividend from the total cash he or she invested into the company annually.. Last year it was announced that the profit margin was 18.9% after calculating carefully I found out that the profit margin was 20.1% that is an excess of 1.2% on each investor so I secretly extracted 1.2% Excess Maximum Return Capital Profit (EMRCP) per annum on each of the Investor's Marginal Capital Fund and created a separate account where the total sum of the extraction was kept As an expert, the account has a valued for 37,600,000.00.pounds (thirty seven million, six hundred thousand Pounds)


Now, I am looking for someone who I can trust to stand as an Investor to receive the fund as Annual Investment Proceeds from The Mercantile Investment Trust plc. All legal documents to back up the claims will be made available to you prior to your acceptance.


Meanwhile, I have worked out the modalities and technicalities whereby the funds can be claimed in any of our 6 Clearing Houses without any hitches. Our sharing ratio will be 50-50. If you are interested, you should send your direct phone number so we could discuss more on phone as regard the transaction.


Sincerely.
Martin Hudson



Dear Mr. Hudson,

I, too, was surprised that they allow you to handle investors, considering your criminal proclivities and ethical lapses. Whereas many scammers "Portfolio Managers" sending me scuzzy e-mails try to claim some sort of legitimacy, yours is possibly the first where the author openly described an embezzlement scheme. Not to mention the unusually blatant description of a breach of fiduciary duties.

I mean, if you were telling the truth in any way, shape or form, what you'd be inviting me to do is join in with your felonious enterprise. If we were caught, the best I could hope for would be to be charged with acting as an accessory-after-the-fact.

I'm not pointing this out because I believe anything you've written, Mr. Hudson. I don't even believe your name is Martin Hudson. I'm writing this in the hope that any poor dupe who gets your e-mail and thinks about it for even a second will maybe check Google, find this reply and realize that you're inviting people to commit a crime with you. Again, that's if there were anything to your silly story in the first place. Which there isn't. You're some mass-spammer in Nigeria or possibly Russia, maybe in Eastern Europe somewhere or, oddly, you could be in Canada. There are a few other places you might be, but those are the likeliest ones.

But the really important thing is this: if you were telling the truth, you'd be asking for co-conspirators in the commission of a felony. And for quite a lot of money. I mean, this isn't like you're asking somebody to help you embezzle a hundred bucks (still a crime, in some jurisdictions still a felony no matter how little cash is stolen), you're talking about the equivalent of $58,689,840.00 U.S. Dollars at today's exchange rate. (Which I mention, again, as further evidence to anybody tempted by your e-mail that you, Mr. Hudson or whomever you are, are full of shit.)

I will give you this much small credit, "Mr. Hudson": while most people running your scam try to get personal information like bank account numbers, driver's license details, and other bits of data that can be used to steal an identity, all you're asking for is a phone number. As I've done in the past, I'm happy to oblige: please call (202) 324-3000, and I am sure that whoever answers the phone will be more than happy to listen to your account of how you stole several million dollars and now want some poor sucker to help you launder it. Heck, Mr. Hudson, if you're actually somewhere in the United States, I'm sure they'll be happy to send somebody to your door for a face-to-face chat about your e-mail activities.

Have a great day!




Sincerely,
R. Eric VanNewkirk
Standing On The Shoulders Of Giant Midgets




Comments

Cammie Novara said…
The second I navigated to the incredible The Top 12 Reasons To Burn A Quran On 9/11 blog I thought that Satnding On The Shoulders Of Giant Midget's commentators really have to act as jury on this: http://hubpages.com/hub/The-12-Top-Reasons-To-Burn-A-Quran-On-911

Popular Posts