Sunday afternoon yaarrgh...

Was busy with a lot of family stuff this weekend, but when that was done I was ready to settle down to an afternoon of chilling at the coffee shop and trying to get some writing done. Unfortunately, Ubuntu One seems intent on pissing me off.

I like the idea. But trying to sync between two machines is proving far more difficult than it ought to be. Right now a file I know uploaded last night isn't downloading to the netbook. And it's the stinking file I want to use. I could try Dropbox, I guess, but U1 is integrated into the operating system and all.

At any rate, as soon as some downloads finish here, I'm headed home to use the other machine and to try to get the files to match up between them. In the meantime, here's The Builders And The Butchers, "Bringing Home The Rain." Hope you're having a great Sunday:






Comments

Janiece said…
Goodwin Liu! Goodwin Liu!

Ahem. Sorry about that.

:-)
Eric said…
Finally downloaded tB&tB's eponymous album (the one this cut comes comes from) from Amazon today. Finally listening to it after a bunch of setup issues on my end--helluva good record. RIYL* Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds ca. Henry's Dream, 16 Horsepower. There's a link to the band's website over in the "Heard" sidebar.


-----
*Recommended If You Like

Popular Posts