There. Is. A. God. (And He made this painting.)
Thank you, CarolElaine, for bringing to my attention the most awesome thing I have ever seen or will ever see in my whole entire life:

I can die now. It's okay, children. I've seen what I came to see, and now I am complete.
UPDATE: Per the artist's generalized request to the online universe, the creator of this painting is Andrew Zubko. Per the title of this post, it thereby follows that Mr. Zubko is God. Seriously, though--Mr. Zubko, I bow in your general direction, wherever you are, and if you want me to build a small shrine in my condo to leave burnt offerings or pieces of fresh fruit, just let me know. (I'm hoping you're not one of those vengeful gods who needs living sacrifices, but, y'know, I'll do what I have to, O Great One.)
H/T again to CarolElaine, who pointed this out in the comments below, along with the piece's backstory!
I can die now. It's okay, children. I've seen what I came to see, and now I am complete.
UPDATE: Per the artist's generalized request to the online universe, the creator of this painting is Andrew Zubko. Per the title of this post, it thereby follows that Mr. Zubko is God. Seriously, though--Mr. Zubko, I bow in your general direction, wherever you are, and if you want me to build a small shrine in my condo to leave burnt offerings or pieces of fresh fruit, just let me know. (I'm hoping you're not one of those vengeful gods who needs living sacrifices, but, y'know, I'll do what I have to, O Great One.)
H/T again to CarolElaine, who pointed this out in the comments below, along with the piece's backstory!

Comments
What's sex compared to that?
Check out this dolphin astronaut. Riding a fire-breathing hippo. Past howling wolf puppies.
Did I lie? Art doesn't need permission, or make excuses.
Batman. Fighting a shark. With a lightsaber.
Anyone notice Batman mounting the shark from behind?
...
...
Okay, so maybe he would.
Hence the beauty you see before you now.
Thank you for the update, CE!
Trust me on this. :D