Ask me, ask me, ask me....

It seems that this has been a slow week for the old el bloggerino. Not sure why. Of course, I could do yet another '80s music entry, but I don't want to drive it into the ground. And I could post a music vid, but I kind of did that yesterday.

A few things cropped up, but nothing that I felt was worth doing a full-blown blog entry on, and if you follow me on Twitter, you probably know about half of it.

So here's what we're a-gonna do for today's entry: sometime in the ancient murks of Standing On The Shoulders Of Giant Midgets, archived in a place I can't find because I can't remember what I called it closely enough to do a meaningful Google search for it, I opened up the floor to questions from the gallery and tried to answer some or most or all of them--I can't remember that, either. But regulars seemed to enjoy the chance to ask me questions, and it provided good blog fodder. So, why not see if any of you have any other questions you might want to ask yours truly? And if none of you do, don't fret, something blogworthy will happen somewhere in the universe eventually. But if you do have something, post a comment here and I'll try to come up with something appropriate to say sometime next week.

Any takers?


Comments

Janiece said…
Why...yes.

One of the things I admire about you is that as a public defender, you are constantly exposed to the dregs of society. Yet, you seem to maintain a level of distance from that aspect of your profession, presumably by being dedicated to the process rather than to your clients. I strongly suspect the turn-over at a public defender's office is quite high, and yet you seem dedicated to your chosen field after many years.

I don't think you're a saint, so how do you keep cynicism at bay?

trables = those hooked trays carhops used to use in the 1950's.
And...yes...also, too.

You may use your answer to Janiece to segue into a discussion on whether or not you believe we are completely a product of genetics and our life experiences from birth until now, or do we have the intellectual free will to be able to escape or override all that has shaped us up to this point?

I lean towards having free will, but only within the individual constraints of who each of us are. But then I would, wouldn't I?

Or, if you prefer, is Sarah Palin retarded or not?
Music you secretly love that totally goes against your image/we wouldn't expect

Guilty reading pleasure (No, zombie books don't count, we expect that of you.)

Favorite color.

When are you coming to WV?

How can we prepare for the coming marmoset invasion?

When is your birthday?

Really, why do you have a white sofa?

Who has the toaster?

wedinax = when a shotgun is unavailable
Nathan said…
I'm frequently confused by all of the intricate connections of the various royal families in European Histories. Can you provide a simple timeline that will make it all clear to me?

And who's got the toaster?
mattw said…
You've completed your novel, it's fabulous, you've been offered enough money that maybe you don't have to be a public defender any more, what would you do?

Who got you interested in scifi, horror, etc.?

When are the geekier factions of the UCF getting together for a big D&D session?

Popular Posts