Completely the wrong season, so sue me...

I thought to myself, "Self, you could set this up to actually run on the Fourth Of July instead of running it in the middle of frickin' December."

And then I told myself to fuck off.

Despite the cold, despite the season, despite the month--because it's been running through my head since I heard it on the radio the other day; Bruce Springsteen, "4th of July, Asbury Park (Sandy)."






Y'know, despite the title and the references in the song, winter is the time of endings and introspection. Just sayin'.

Anyway, hope you're having a good weekend.

Comments

CVan said…
Thanks for highlighting one of my favorites!
Am passing along this clip from Conan of Shatner reading excepts from Going Rouge: http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/sarah-palin-gets-back-at-william-shatner-on-the-tonight-show--866
You can stop watching as soon as Palin appears on stage...

Popular Posts