Oh, and one other thing that's Halloween-ey

Oh, one more thing on this, the day of witches' Sabbaths and rampaging werewolves and thirsty vampires and see-through ghosties making themselves see-able. On this day, thirty-three years ago if I'm counting back correctly, my little sister totally ruined my trick-or-treating by doing this thing where she exploded (sort of) from my mother's guts, kinda like the title thing-from-space in Alien from John Hurt, if the thing in Alien turned into a cute redhead who recently ran the Chicago marathon. Anyway, I think she probably still owes me candy, but what the hell, I love her anyway.

Happy birthday, Bird.


Comments

Happy Birthday Eric's sister!

Why don't you come by my place and tell me when your brother's birthday is?

(evil laugh)
neurondoc said…
Happy birthday, Eric's sister. I think you should really consider stopping by Michelle's place. She makes cookies. And pies. And brownies. And pizza. :-)
Robbin said…
brahahahaha (evil villain laugh)


Random Michelle, do you live in my neck of the woods?

Hint: He is a capricorn
Ah, I meant my website, but you're also invited to my home if you wander over this way.

Please! Come by! Give us his birthday!
Eric said…
Ahem! I think we've had more than enough talk about my birthday, thank you very much. Shush!
No, I do believe we need MORE talk about your birthday.

Specifically, when your birthday is.

Don't make me try and find your mother!
Eric said…
Don't make me set up a moderation queue, Michelle....
How many women with sons named "Evan Newkirk" can there BE out there?

Popular Posts