"Shot In The Back Of The Head" and "Pale Horses"

I'm really kinda groovin' on Moby's new single, and the video is kinda interesting and disturbing in a good way.

He appears to be on an animation kick: "Shot In The Back Of The Head" is followed here by another single from the new album, "Pale Horses," which has a pretty cool, dreamlike animated video. I'm liking both of these more than anything I think I've heard from the Mobester since Play way back when; think I'll need to pick up a copy of Wait For Me then.









(H/T to Boing Boing)!






POSTSCRIPT: Just downloaded it from Amazon, think I'll listen in bed while I read and have a nightcap.

POSTSCRIPT II--MUCH IS EXPLAINED: Oh, well of course the video to "Shot In The Back Of The Head" is surreal and disturbing-in-a-good-way--turns out it was directed by David Lynch.

The album, by the way, is quite good. If Moby is your cup of tea, that is... ;-)


Comments

Janiece said…
Moby's not really my cup of tea, but I think it's cool that he's involved in "music as therapy" endeavors with hospitals.

Popular Posts