Rare times I regret not watching TV....



Bill, I hereby publicly forgive you for Star Trek V.

Comments

I have seen it and it was AWESOME! Accidentely I have also introduced a 1 month-old to William Shatner.
Jim Wright said…
I mean, I knew Shatner was on the Tonight Show last night because I follow his twitter feed, but I didn't watch it. Is that what this post is about?

Help me, Obi Eric, I'm so confused
Eric said…
Jim: Conan O'Brien, comedic genius that he is (the best years of The Simpsons were the ones when he headed the writing dept.) realizes that Sarah Palin's exit speech wasn't random blithering--it was poetry.

And then Shatner recites it. To coffee-shop beatnik jazz.

It's well-worth your time.

Konstantin: I'm torn between "AWESOME!" (internet high-five!) and "What... have you... unleashed upon the world?"

I'm gonna go with "AWESOME!" (high five!)
Jim Wright said…
Nevermind, I saw it as a trending topic on twitter and followed the link. Fuck, Shatner is at his best when he's doing Shatner in dry wit humor. Christ I nearly ruptured a kidney laughing - my Dog, it was beautiful.

Wonder if Palin has scene it?
Jim Wright said…
Seen it. ...Wonder if Palin has seen it....

I'm having some kind of aphasia attack today, must be yet another critical brain cell has died. Joy.

Popular Posts