Oh, one other thing that's been bugging me, tangentially related to recent events...

Bud Light? Dude. Bud Light?!? For fuck's sake, Mr. President. I'm really, really, really disappointed in you. Seriously. It's piss in a glass. You might as well have been drinking that non-alcoholic crapwater Biden was gulping down. I'm not saying you have to be an IPA guy like myself or anything... but Bud fucking Light? I thought you were inviting Gates and Crowley over to drink beer. WTF?

Mr. President, I believe we need to have a serious policy discussion. This simply will not stand.


Comments

ntsc said…
To hell with Bud Light, Bud would have been bad enough. I haven't been able to drink main stream American beer since serving in Germany. They all use a horse as a final filter.
Nathan said…
You're not alone in your objections:

http://tinyurl.com/lboqu5
Eric said…
I'd drink that international beer the Sam Adams guy says he'd have made for the occasion. Maybe he'll brew it anyway.
BD said…
Turns out only Obama drank the horse piss. Gates had a Red Stripe and Crowley drank Blue Moon. After the crap he took over arugula, I'll give him a pass this time.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/07/30/colorado-beer-at-white-ho_n_248255.html
Robbin said…
The man likes Bud Light...and clearly he could shed a few pounds.
Leanright said…
I think the most exciting part of this post, Eric, is that you, like me, are and IPA guy.

Perhaps if we are ever in the same place, we could have our own beer summit.

Head to BevMo and pick up a bottle of Stone 13th Anniversary IPA. The most hops they've ever brewed in a beer.
Jim Wright said…
It's a warning, Eric. Behave yourselves or the president will make you drink the shitty beer until you change your ways.

Wait till the next North Korean talks, he'll make those fuckers drink Past Blue Ribbon until they give up their nuclear program. He's calling it the Nukes for Alka-Seltzer program.

Iranians? Hamms.

Venezuela? Those bastards are getting Coors Lite.

To hell with saber rattling, let's start shaking some beer cans.

(and seriously, Eric, I could have written an entire snarky post on this tangent in my usual fashion. Thanks for fucking that up for me).

Popular Posts