How to make a kinda shitty week better

(At least this worked for me Wednesday on the drive home from work.)

  1. Observe that the weather is a lovely high-'70s °F;

  2. Put the top down or raise the sunroof or moonroof and/or just roll all the windows down;

  3. Take your shoes off;

  4. Pop in a copy of Klee's Jelängerjelieber, a.k.a. Honeysuckle and skip to track 11, "Keine Zehn Pferde";

  5. Drive fast but not fast enough to actually get pulled over, and

  6. Listen to this (it's not a real video, just the song):




Actually, step #6 is the only one that really matters. And no, I have no idea what the hell she's saying. Enjoy!


Comments

Jeri said…
Does your bug prefer German rock/pop? I know Maggie is partial to the Beatles and Sting. ;)
Jim Wright said…
Um, I guess I never realized that German could sound sexy.

I hear German, I think of jackboots and monocles. I didn't hear any jackboots in this.
Jim Wright said…
Any yes, I did hear the tromp of jackboots in 99 Red Balloons.

Yeah, I'm just like that. Sorry.

Plus I hate that song.
Eric said…
Um, I guess I never realized that German could sound sexy.

Yeah, who knew? I think it's that little lisp in her delivery.

Popular Posts