Neverwednesday Nights

Okay, so I saw this on Boing Boing:




...and I thought, "Wow, that's cute... she's cute. Then I went to her website, where in addition to some of her music, Ms. Micucci also has her acting reel (including some really, really funny scenes she did for a show called Four Kings that I've never seen and was apparently canceled three years ago) and some of her drawings, including this one:



...and now I totally have a serious crush on Kate Micucci. I think I am totally in luff. She also drew this, which makes me want to marry her:



Seriously, that picture made me swoon.

Ms. Micucci is made of awesome.

Comments

kimby said…
I am loving those drawings....off to check out her website!
She's on Scrubs these days, Ted's girlfriend.
mattw said…
That second comic almost happened to my younger brother once. He was laying in the yard of one of my dad's collegues, petting the guy's dog, and the dog suddenly lunged forward and bit him around the eye. If the dog had bitten deeper, he could have taken the eye entirely, so maybe she had something like that happen. Then at the ER we saw a guy that had almost had his ear ripped off from a tree branch falling on him.

Oh, and she's great on Scrubs.

Popular Posts