Neverwednesday Nights

You wouldn't necessarily think Garbage would be a band who could bring it live, but I had the pleasure of seeing them back in '99 (the same year of tonight's concert footage), and hell yeah, it was brung. Brought. Whatever.

This is a pretty solid performance of "Hammering In My Head," live in Scotland. Shirley's voice sounds a little tired, but her stage presence is everything you'd hope for.






It wasn't long after this that things began to fall apart for them. (What is it about doing a Bond theme song that seems to be terminal for somebody's career?) Officially, the big G is back together again--and they've supposedly been working on a new album--but health issues and label issues have hampered things. Here's to the hope that when it happens we get another 2.0 and not a Beautiful.1



12005's Bleed Like Me was alright, but just alright.

Comments

Tania said…
When I grow up I'll be stable.

I love Garbage.

Shirley Manson, MAC spokesmodel and uber hawt.
Anonymous said…
Hi Honey. It's just me, Mom. Checking out the site. I love you.

Popular Posts