It's called "strategy"

Man has five mistresses.

Man decides he can't afford to have five mistresses.

But he can afford one.

So he has a "contest" to decide which one he'll keep.

Man boots one of the mistresses in the first round for like her looks.

Understandably, she isn't very happy about that.

But she offers to take everyone else on a road trip before she goes.

For some reason, they all say "yes."

And they let her drive.

Which she does.

Off a cliff.

I guess that's one way to win.

Sort of.

Since she's the only one who died, I guess you can't really say she "won."

But I wouldn't say she "lost," either.

Either way, nice try.

I have no idea whether this story is true, but there's no way I could have made it up.

Comments

mattw said…
I think the three mistress plan is probably best, especially in a troubled economy. :P

What a moron. What makes a man think he can get away with having one mistress, let alone five?

It must just be a day for crackpots. I've got a good one up at my place.
Jim Wright said…
...how much alcohol they could hold

And he hired a professional judge.

At least the guy has standards.

What?

Popular Posts