Why, I agree absolutely...

Hm. It seems a recent poll shows that the celebrity Americans would most prefer to have as a neighbor is Alaska Governor Sarah Palin. Believe it or not, I'll agree completely.

Now, if my address happened to be 1602 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington D.C., 20500 instead of where I'm presently living, then I would feel a whole helluva lot differently about the whole thing. But as things stand right now? Sure, she can live across the hall in my condo building. Whatever.

Just saying.

UPDATE 10:13 AM: ...and then I saw this. And as much as I want to say it's a joke, I'm not sure it is; it could be, sure--but if it is, the humor is so dry and straight-faced I'm not sure it works. Okay, the blog entry on Palin's grandson and the one on sex toys are so foamy (and look at this one on surrogate moms), I'm leaning towards parody; but I'm not one-hundred-percent sure. These people might merely be, you know, insane.

Anyway, it sorta goes along with not wanting Governor Palin in the White House... although if her fans are any indication, her next residence might be a cave in the hills somewhere....

Comments

Anonymous said…
If I were to define 'celebrity' as 'famous person who could possibly get locked outside in their underwear while fetching the paper and need to wait in my kitchen for the locksmith' then I'd go for Clive Owen, I think. :)
Anonymous said…
I can't help but to think that regardless of how Eric feels about Palin politically, he still would enjoy some naughty time with her. Being her neighbor could make that easier.

You betcha!
Anonymous said…
Yes, but I imagine that Tina is not moving to North Carolina anytime soon.

(I suppose Sarah isn't either for that matter)

Maybe Both? ;)

Popular Posts