Thirty days late

Now, see, if I'd known this was up a month ago, it would have been the Halloween edition Neverwednesday Night. In fact, I'd use it for this week's NwN, but I don't know if it will still be up much longer (some postings have already been yanked).

What is it? It's Bruce Springsteen's Halloween gift to the fans: a special music video for "A Night With The Jersey Devil." And it's awesome. Those lucky bastards who caught the 2005 tour (or who, like me, caught the bootlegs) have heard this side of Bruce. The rest of you are in for a raw, grungy treat:






What's that? Why aren't I writing my last few thousand words for NaNoWriMo?

::sigh::

Yeah.

Fiiiiiine. Back to the wheel.

Comments

MWT said…
Gogogo! You're almost there! Less than 4k to go! You can do it! Woot woot! You're almost there! Gogo! :)
MWT said…
(drat. that second "you're almost there" was supposed to be a "You're gonna make it!" Please substitute in your mind accordingly.)
Anonymous said…
Just imagine the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders leading the crowd in a rousing chant of "Go Eric Go!"

And then finish the book!

Popular Posts