I was so irate earlier, I forgot to mention someting important and unrelated...

It's my little sister's birthday today. It may seem overly personal to say this, but she's the best thing my parents' marriage produced and I have no hesitation about saying that publicly. I realize that most readers don't know her and will have to take my word for it, and I hope my mentioning her birthday here doesn't embarrass her, but I do love her to death and wanted to say so.

Happy birthday, Bird. And have a good race this weekend.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Happy birthday to Eric's Sister! From what I know of Eric, he's pretty awesome, which must make you doubly awesome!
Robbin said…
my first reaction was, "ewwwwwwwww" because you alluded to our parents producing, which made me think of them doing the bone dance. but my second reaction was, "awwwwwwwww...." You are the best brother ever, and I love you.
vince said…
Happy birthday Eric's sister!
Anonymous said…
Happy birthday rbird - and good luck on the run!
kimby said…
Although the message is late, the sentiment is real...Hope you had a great birthday Sister of Eric...and may the wind be at your back.

Popular Posts