What I... er... what I didn't do this past weekend... part three... right...

Going through the "Antibody" photos, and pruning the virtual rolls down to less than a thousand photos (I shit you not) was useful and necessary and kind of fun. So was futzing with the photographs in GIMP, getting that high-contrast, monochrome, silver platinum-palladium* finish look. It occurred to me over the course of the weekend that some of what I was trying to do had a kind of Anton Corbijn vibe to it, not that I'm saying there's any comparison. I mean, Corbijn is, you know, talented and shit. But whatever. Picking targets you know you can hit is a good way to never get anywhere.

So, it was fun to mess with the shots, and I'm supposed to go to dinner with a friend Monday tonight, um, yeah--tonight. Right. (Wink.) (You just winked.) (No, I didn't.) (You did.) (Wink.) (You just did it again!)

Ahem. Five more photographs from behind the scenes of Nathan Bezner's "Antibody":









*Brain spasm. I meant platinum-palladium finish. Der.

Comments

vince said…
I not only like the pictures, I'm slightly envious that you got to be behind the scenes. And the pictures turned out well, I thought.

Popular Posts