The mad heat and the relentless rains

I don't know what it is--whether it's the rain getting in my head or what. I have a numb ache and I think my soul might be taking on water. But I got nothing, utterly nothing. And it's 9:30, past 9:30 and I can't think of a damn old thing.

I hate to do this--after all, last night was fake trailers and tomorrow night, should all go well and my mates up for some gaming, tomorrow should be a long-overdue (and pre-posted weeks ago) Neverwednesday Nights. But this probably sums up the mood I'm in... and that might be a terrible thing even aside from the weakness of another video post--this song comes from a dark place.

"Papa Won't Leave You, Henry," Nick Cave:




("Papa Won't Leave You, Henry" originally appeared on Cave's Henry's Dream, but the Live Seeds version is vastly superior.)

Comments

Go to Stonekettle Station and insult someone.

How can that not make you feel better?!
Eric said…
But who would I insult? And why?

Popular Posts