My weekend

Photographs I took this weekend:












Comments

Anonymous said…
That's kind of a scary photo essay.

Next time go hiking, k?
MWT said…
Uhh...

Your cryptic post pwns mine any day? o.O
That guy needs some serious dental hygiene.

And to stop eating pickled beets.
Nathan said…
May I assume you were documenting the defense's case?

Or maybe this was just a little bit like the scene from the Lethal Weapon movie where Rene Russo and Mel Gibson compare war wounds.

Full disclosure: I totally blanked on Mel Gibson's name and had to IMDB the movie to remember who the hell he is.
kimby said…
Eric wins most exciting weekend... And it isn't even done yet.
Janiece said…
Yikes. That makes our trip to the animal hospital look like a lark.
That is one of the worst cases of meth mouth I've ever seen.

And if people are packing 9mms around you, I hope you are toting a .45.
Jim Wright said…
Oh that's nice. Thanks, Eric, just what I needed during dinner (I eat on the couch with my laptop, what's it to ya?).

Meth, what a freakin' wonderful drug, eh?
Jim Wright said…
And the light bulbs comes on.


See, I somehow missed the whole zombie horror flick thing.

Funny things is when you can't tell the difference between zombie makeup and meth addiction - well, that just makes meth addition all the more horrifying.

Popular Posts