So, yeah, I went to see Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull this evening...

...and that's all we'll say about that.


I mean, look: you and I both know you're going to go see this movie anyway. It doesn't matter what I say about it. And I don't fault you--I was going to go see it in the theater, regardless. It's just one of those things you have to do. Especially if you're of a certain age. Especially if you're a geek. Especially if you're a Harrison Ford fan. Especially if you're a Steven Spielberg fan.


Hell, you might even like it.


Comments

kimby said…
I went to see Indy on Thursday night (yes I AM one of those who see certain movies on opening night...Star Wars, Star Trek, LOTR to name a few)
While it didn't have the story that the other three movies did, it was not horrible. Having to spend half of my time explaining to my son the references to "Ike" and the hatred to "the Reds" was a bit of a pain, but it was nice to be able to go to a movie with him and not have to be worried about questionable content.

Popular Posts