Not really a Friday night movie

I was going to post this Wednesday, but then I accidentally wrote an entry about something I didn't think I had anything much to say about other than "Hey, cool!" But the Wednesday comment turned into an entry, and I also remembered that I'm supposed to go to see the new Indiana Jones movie with friends Friday night. (Incidentally, I'm going to go ahead and 'fess up that I'm writing this entry Wednesday.)


It wasn't until I decided to advance post this that I recognized a total coincidence, by the way. On Tuesday I wrote about problems I was having with In Rainbows, and tonight I'm posting the video to "Hybrid Rainbow." Rainbows on the brain, maybe? Well, no. Actually this started to be a YouTube clip of a live Yoko Kanno performance, before it suddenly dawned on my that The Pillows are way too fucking cool and why hadn't I already shared something by them?


This is a gorgeous song. I hope you like it--no, I hope you love it as much as I do. The Pillows, "Hybrid Rainbow":






Comments

Popular Posts