"Never again" really doesn't mean what it used to...

I'm sorry. I am so, so, so very sorry. It came to me as I was coming in from work tonight. And I am very, very sorry.

Oh, and this weekend, my friend Nate reminded me that it was something like this that started the whole damned thing:

I'm sorry. Really, truly, deeply sorry. How many times do you want me to say it?

* * * * *

Okay, I guess I'm not sorry enough. I thought of another one when I was doing dishes...

Okay. I really am sorry for that last one. Sort of.




Comments

vince said…
And very, very funny. A great antidote to a crappy day.
Anonymous said…
The SF museum in Seattle has a full sized Alien model used in shooting the movie. It's very cool. :)

Thanks for the laughs.
Eric said…
If I ever get up to Seattle, I'll have to make a pilgrimage!

I seem to recall that years ago the original 1:1 scale Giger model of the "star rider" (the dead extraterrestrial with a hole in its chest that the crew of the Nostromo stumbles across in Alien) was on public display when it was vandalized by hooligans. Hopefully there's a little more respect for the alien model at the SF museum....

Popular Posts