Going to try to do some writing

Right, it's Sunday at the coffee shop, and for various reasons it's been a little while since I had a good writing day, so that's what we're going for here. So there won't really be a blog entry as such.


We're also going to blame that on the thing that crawled out of the crater in my living room. I was happy, at first, that it didn't kill me or the cat: usually things that crawl out of such craters are hostile and/or hungry aliens. Blobs, xenomorphs, nasty things that are like human heads with spider legs. A bad scene, a really bad scene. So, yeah, I was happy at first. Then I found out the creature was an objectivist who came to Earth to support Ron Paul. Right now it's back at the condo, sitting on the futon in the upstairs room watching Spider-Man 2 and bitching that Peter Parker is an anti-life enabler. I asked it why it was watching the fucking movie, then, and it said the fight scene on top of the elevated train was totally awesome and they don't make summer popcorn movies like that on his homeworld of Craptonia or Shitopia or whatever he said it was called. Then he asked me if I could get him some more premium tequila and I had to explain the liquor stores are all closed on Sunday and anyway I wasn't going to just go out and buy fifty-dollar bottles of booze just so he could stick the entire unopened bottle in one of his puckered sphincters. Then he said I was anti-life and should just go live in the Soviet Union, and I left. I really wish he'd just injected me with his parasitic brood and gotten it over with. I'll bet he'll still be there when I get back. Stupid fucking alien libertarian douchebag.


Alright, time to write. Creatively. Have a nice Sunday.




Comments

Popular Posts