Crap, I haven't written a blog entry for today yet

It's ten o'clock p.m., and I haven't written an entry. And my rule is that I'm supposed to write an entry every day. I could throw up a YouTube entry, but it seems I've been doing that a lot lately. I tried to write a diary-ish entry about what I did today, but I was even boring myself with it.


Which is especially bad since it was a fairly good day and mostly interesting--I hung out with friends and tried to assist with the scoring of a twenty-minute horror short a friend is making. We watched a rough cut and noodled around with instruments. But nothing especially good came of today's work, and so it's not really worth writing about, I'm afraid. We had a great dinner at a barbecue place another friend had recommended. I listened to a really good Shonen Knife album in the car. Now I'm listening to a decent Floyd bootleg, Absolut Floyd, from the January 30, 1977 show in West Germany and having a glass of wine. And that's about it. I couldn't go for a good walk today because it's been raining terribly hard all day.


Tomorrow I really need to get some writing work done. And that's about all there is to say. So now I've said it.


Insert a clever ending here. I can't think of one, so you'll have to do it yourself.





Comments

Nathan said…
Clever ending: Oh, and did I mention the meteor strike in the living room? Some sort of creature seems to be crawling out of the hole in the floor. I'll let you know if its anything worth mentioning.

Popular Posts