We are mice

I'm not up for anything substantial tonight (this will be the third and final short post for the evening). I wasn't even up for walking down to see the Les Claypool show I mentioned. I'm just weary tonight, and that's as good a reason as any to share one of the saddest videos ever made, by a band that I've adored since I saw them open for Moby many years ago--the now-defunct Azure Ray. Don't worry, I'm not really depressed, just super-duper-mellow. But I hope you enjoy this: Azure Ray, "We Are Mice," from 2003's Hold On Love (and if you're not up for a really sad song and video, maybe you should come back and watch this later, eh?):



(Oh, and if I really want to depress you, I'll embed the video from Sigur Rós' gorgeous "Viðrar vel til loftárása." Some have said it's the saddest music video ever made; they may be right. But not tonight. Some other time, for sure. But not tonight.)





Comments

Popular Posts