Have you seen this?

I'm not a member of the Cult Of Mac. I wouldn't rule out joining necessarily, but I've never had a good reason to join, either. Anytime I've been close to joining, I've found a cheaper machine that did what I needed.

But I gotta hand it to Jobs and Apple: they know how to make a sweet, aesthetically-pleasing piece of tech. Take the MacBook Air that was unveiled Tuesday at the MacWorld expo, for instance: it's "small enough to fit inside an interoffice mailing envelope.... It weighs about 3 pounds, and sports a thickness of 0.16-0.76 inches. It's 12.8 inches wide and 8.95 inches deep."

Good grief... I think I've used paper that was thicker than this thing. Go check out the article: it's freaking beautiful. I don't see myself buying it. But I'll still ooh and ah over it. Sweet.






Comments

Robbin said…
i have to admit i am quite enamored with the iphone. it's expensive, but it comes with so much...internet, daily weather, an awesome camera, and oh...a phone. and it's cool looking and cool.

Popular Posts