Bright shiny objects on the path

A roundup of random things I found on the internet this evening that I'm too lazy to actually comment on:

Engrish Of The Day presents this helpful murder safety advice from a Chinese park:


SFFMedia has an overview of what's new in the "final cut" version of Blade Runner.

Please go and wish Sir Arthur Clarke a happy 90th birthday.

I'm a little bummed that I missed Pretend To Be A Time Traveler Day on Saturday. I totally would have tried to look like The Doctor when I went down to the corner to have lunch with my Mom and spent the rest of the day at Smelly Cat. Except I don't have a pair of red sneakers, an awesome coat, or an 16' scarf... I do have some celery in the fridge, however....

Congress thinks the solution to online piracy is to create an executive agency to confiscate personal computers. Now that's what I call using their noggins!

Snopes.com features this photo of a 5 meg hard drive being loaded onto a cargo plane with a forklift in 1956 (hey, you shoulda seen the laptop it came out of...):





Comments

Popular Posts