NaNoWriMo daily update


50,014/50,000
Words

I'm going home, and I may not write a single damn word for the next two days. Ha! I have triumphed, crossed the finish line!

I ended up padding some things to hit the word count. And the above is the official "validator" word count: the word count that OpenOffice came up with is actually slightly higher (I think there's a difference in how hyphens are treated, at least that's my theory).

No matter: by either count, I win! I get the pony. Or whatever. No, seriously: the next step will be printing out a copy and editing. That's something that must wait, however--you gotta try to get a little of that "perspective" thingie.

Anyway, can I get a "Hell Yeah!"?




Comments

Anonymous said…
Curse words don't count. Keep writing, punk.
Eric said…
If curse words don't count, the novel is only about 20 words long. It is a story about a guy in a rock band, after all.
Condoms said…
Hi,

Nice information! Your content unique and meaningful. You doing very well job! Keep it up.

Popular Posts