NaNoWriMo daily update

No words for you!

I just can't do it tonight. My brain is a mess. Anything I wrote would be for the grinder anyway. Tonight is a night that my brain needs videogames or a DVD or maybe even both. Also, possibly, alcohol.

Which means I'll be playing catch-up, and possibly falling behind since I'm concerned about falling behind Tuesday as-is. But when you don't got it, you don't got it. And I don't got it.

It is, however, a three-day weekend for me. I have the 12th off because Veteran's Day falls on a Sunday. So, hopefully (fingers crossed) I'll be able to crank out some words this weekend. And I still have a handy page of "episodes"--it's not really an outline, but a list of things that I think would happen in the story. So, there's that.

If not.... If not, I may be pounding the hell out of these keys as the deadline approaches.

Instead of dwelling on that, however, watch this demonstration of why it sucks to work for Darth Vader instead:






Comments

Popular Posts