Tales from the spam folder: seven bad haikus for Glory

  • hi‏

gloryjohns​on_2012@lib​ero.it
 
From:gloryjohnson_2012@libero.it (gloryjohnson_2012@libero.it)
Sent:Wed 10/03/12 4:18 PM
To:
 
 
hello.
my name is glory please
contact me with my email
address, (gloryjohnson62@ymail.com)
form glory

My junkmail folder
has more spam inside it than
the ocean has fish.




Glory Johnson, hi
I do not think I know you
Now I know your name




October is here
Leaves will fall like sweet missives
From complete strangers




Wild spirit Glory--
bracing as the cold fall wind!
(Also, you misspelled "from".)




Are you Glory Please
or are you Glory Johnson?
Confused like a moth.




An old man rakes leaves:
more come each Autumn, his work
vain as blocking spam




Glory, my tool's like
a rain-caught worm--I need cheap
Canadian meds.



Comments

Nathan said…
(Also you misspelled From) is my favorite bit of poetry EVER!

Then again, she might have meant to ask you to "form" Glory. It's like cloning...or something.

Popular Posts