DIIV, "Doused"
Swamped today. Will be too busy with the bilge pump shortly to say much.
This one from DIIV reminds me of the kind of guitar stuff I liked playing when I played guitar. That Edge-ey echo/reverb, jangly stuff. Can't get enough of it, really. Not saying I ever played all that well, just that this was the kind of fun stuff I tried for, anyway.
So I love the single, is all. Enjoy.
(See? Said I was swamped and wouldn't say much.)
This one from DIIV reminds me of the kind of guitar stuff I liked playing when I played guitar. That Edge-ey echo/reverb, jangly stuff. Can't get enough of it, really. Not saying I ever played all that well, just that this was the kind of fun stuff I tried for, anyway.
So I love the single, is all. Enjoy.
(See? Said I was swamped and wouldn't say much.)

Comments