Kool Keith, "Livin' Astro"





Has it been ten years--no, thirteen years--since Kool Keith dropped Black Elvis / Lost In Space? Time is the damnedest thing, innit?

I'm trying to avoid saying anything about politics. Typing that all but guarantees something will pop up that demands vicious and vindictive response. Maybe the Supreme Court guaranteeing America continues to have the finest healthcare system the Third World has to offer, if that's how it plays out. Which it probably will. No news is good news these days, in all of the several senses you can read that hoary expression.

There's not a lot else to say write now; nothing that comes to me, anyway. Oh! I did get a very nice compliment on the blog the other day:

I think the admin of this web site is actually working hard in favor of his
web site, for the reason that here every stuff is quality based material.
Feel free to visit my page : debt consolidation companies


It felt good to be praised like that. I really do try to work hard in favor of my website, and I'm glad somebody thinks I have "quality based material", though I'd be happier, I think, if they thought I had actual quality material, here, and not just stuff that started with or was premised on quality but ended up... well, you get the idea.

It feels a little ironic, then, that I feel a certain lack of motivation today. Ah, well: these are the fortunes of a blogger, no? Some days the shipping lanes are fat and there are many galleons for the taking, and some days the lanes are lean and there is no Spanish silver to plunder. The pirate's life is one of optimism, and we must learn from that; also, they're swank dressers if you can get past the parrotshit running down their backs from the shoulder and they get sweet-ass prosthetics like hooks and wooden legs and stuff like that.

Anyway. Hope you dug the Kool Keith track. Awesome flow, that guy has, and he referenced a Tick character at least once.





Comments

TimBo said…
The writer on thes site bees good at making writings of a certain quality. I want all my friend to reads this site.
Visit my website if you likes good stuffs: $5,000 instant pre-approved credit

Popular Posts