The Revenge Of The Son Of The Bride Of The House Of The Return Of Ask Standing On The Shoulders Of Giant Midgets, Electric Boogaloo Takes Manhattan
He's going to resurrect a feature that's been reliable in the past for generating blog fodder. That's right, kiddies, it's The Revenge Of The Son Of The Bride Of The House Of The Return Of Ask Standing On The Shoulders Of Giant Midgets, Electric Boogaloo Takes Manhattan.
So, how's-about's-it? Anyone have any questions you're dying to ask me? Ask below in the comments thread of this post this week, and I'll try to answer or at least provide an amusing response in a near-future blog post. And if you don't have any questions... well, if you don't have any questions, I may be pretty fucked. Sorry.
So, ask me.
Please. I'm begging.

Comments
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2011-06-02/news/os-homeless-feedings-arrests-20110601_1_group-feedings-feedings-in-public-parks-orlando-police
What the hell is wrong with you?
:D
Eric, why do birds suddenly appear every time you are near?
Your thoughts on the police search of the house with the anonymous tip of many bodies, the out-of-control news coverage, and the revelation that the tip came from a psychic?
Why am I so immature?
What's your position of fan films of comic books etc. that are done well (e.g. Batman Dead End)? Should those people be given a shot at making a movie for reals?
I'd apologize if I had anything to do with it. An expression of sympathies, then?
My question: Do you relax by doing something else or by doing nothing.
Alternately: What would you do if I sang out of tune?
The shots from all the local stations lurking in his building's parking lot waiting for someone to show up at the now-vacated office were priceless!
Otherwise... let me know if you'd stand up and walk out on me...
(I am about to start at UCLA Law. I have some money from the GI Bill, so I'm not facing quite the terrifying debt load many of my classmates will be, but still....)
First, was it really Shakespeare? Second, is it true? And third, does the same apply to women?