A blog entry about nothing
I find that I've gotten through Monday without posting anything. Now I'm out for dinner at Intermezzo, having ordered a piroska and drinking a Bell's Two-Hearted ale, and still nothing to add for the day.
It's possible my mojo was thrown off by the change in time, Daylight Savings having gone into effect yesterday, or ended yesterday. I'm always confused how that works. But for the mnemonic, "Spring forward, Fall back," I wouldn't even remember which way the clocks should go. Or maybe my mojo, such that it is, was unaffected: yesterday was certainly an okay day, or a productive-ish day when I was down at the coffee shop working on a short story notion I had. (Around 1,200 words; not shabby, if you ask me.)
But in terms of having something bloggable to cover today? Nothing. So why am I writing a blog entry about having nothing to blog about? Exactly. Giant Midgets is a writing exercise, among other things, and anyway I can't think of a music video I'd like to dredge up and post. So here we are. A blog entry about nothing in particular, and I hope you'll forgive me for it, but there it is.
How are you tonight?
It's possible my mojo was thrown off by the change in time, Daylight Savings having gone into effect yesterday, or ended yesterday. I'm always confused how that works. But for the mnemonic, "Spring forward, Fall back," I wouldn't even remember which way the clocks should go. Or maybe my mojo, such that it is, was unaffected: yesterday was certainly an okay day, or a productive-ish day when I was down at the coffee shop working on a short story notion I had. (Around 1,200 words; not shabby, if you ask me.)
But in terms of having something bloggable to cover today? Nothing. So why am I writing a blog entry about having nothing to blog about? Exactly. Giant Midgets is a writing exercise, among other things, and anyway I can't think of a music video I'd like to dredge up and post. So here we are. A blog entry about nothing in particular, and I hope you'll forgive me for it, but there it is.
How are you tonight?

Comments
I don't get it. People don't like the amount of dark in the evening? TOO BAD! I HATE DARK IN THE MORNING!
RRAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
(grumble) (grumble)
here in Edmonton Canada at this time of year we start getting daylight @ 8:00 and it get's dark @ 5:00, which means that people who work in the office are never out in the daylight. I guess it beats living in Whitehorse where you have to book time in a sun room, but not by much.