Who'd'a' thunk I'd be embedding a Fox News clip directly from their site on Giant Midgets (EDIT: Oops, guess I'm still not....), but let me tell ya': it's worth it to see Jon Stewart own Bill O'Reilly for forty-something minutes. Seriously. It's a long clip, but if you have the time, pop the top of a cold one and enjoy Mr. Stewart being a funny, reasonable, well-informed guy while, f'r'instance, Mr. O'Reilly defends Sarah Palin's "real America" narrative and kind of insults his own audience's sophistication (or lack thereof).
EDIT: As
mfheadcase writes in the comments, Fox seems to have changed the link or included incorrect embed code. (
Currrrrses!) The video can be found
on Fox News' webpage, here. Sorry about that; as Han Solo and Lando Calrissian say in
Empire, "It's not my fault!"
Comments
foxnews.com may have changed the target of the link.
Sorry about that. (But it still isn't my fault!) I've replaced the faux Fox News clip with a link to the real clip.